Sri Lankan Cutlet Recipe
- 2 x 170 g flaked light Tuna
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 green Chili chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves (optional)
- 1 piece Rampe (optional)
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 1/2 inch Ginger root (crushed)
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbs Vegetable oil
- Salt, Pepper and Cardamom powder (optional) to taste.
- 4 medium Potatoes boiled, skinned and cut into pieces.
- Two Eggs (beaten)
- Toasted bread crumbs (ground)
- Oil for deep frying
- Drain the two cans of tuna.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (frying pan).
- Add crushed ginger and garlic, stir, add onions, green chili, curry leaves, Rampe and cinnamon.
- Cook until the onions are tender light brown.
- Add drained tuna, stir all together.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the drained tuna liquid.
- Stir and allow to cook until the liquid is dry.
- Add salt, pepper and cardamom powder.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Turn off heat.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Seperate the mix and shape in to small (2 inch diameter) balls or thick discs.
- Coat the balls with beaten egg and then with the toasted bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil until the crust is light brown.
- Cutlets (made in to thick disc shapes) are great with rice & curry.
No comments yet.
- Bates 2261 Emforcer Series Untra Lites Tactical Sport Side Zip Military Boots for Mens
- Danner 42980 Striker II GTX 8″ Boots
- Timberland Pro 87530 Steel Toe Brown Safety Boots
- Eagle Work Clothes – Brands
- Danner 26118 Men’s Uniform Boots
- Danner 26117 Men’s Uniform Boots
- ANSI Class III 4203 Bomber Jackets
- ANSI Class III 4301 Foul Weather Coats Windbreakers
- Danner 15655X Danner USMC Cold Weather Military Boots
- Danner 43520X Danner® ICH™ Military Boots
- Danner 43525X Danner® ICH™ Military Boots
- Danner 43530X Danner® ICH™ Tan Military Boots